For a curved staircase the cost of the stairlift depends on the type of staircase your have and the total length of the staircase. The stairlift chair can be provided basic and with additional features. A straight stairlift price is mainly depending on the length only. Because the price is in Euro’s and the shipping charges changing all the time you can call us for an estimation. For a fast quote please follow the staircase selector here and we provide you with the cost of your stairlift as soon as possible.
1. How is the order process?
We define 3 steps in the order process.Step 1: Assessment
We need to do is to measure your staircase and calculate the length of the rail. This can also be by yourself, if needed.
We will find out which special features you need, like colour, material, parking point and etc. Then we provide you with a quotation.Step 2: Place Order
Upon confirmation, we will perform the staircase photo measurement. The specialist will then design the stairlift based on your requirement. The stairlift design drawing will be presented to you for your approval and finally send to production for fabrication. Upon completion, we will ship the stairlift from Netherland to Malaysia and deliver up to your door step.Step 3: Installation
The installation of the lift takes an average of six to eight hours. You will of course receive a friendly and comprehensive explanation about the operation of the lift.
2. What is the price of a stairlift?
Stairlift is customised to fit your staircase.
For the straight staircase, the stairlift price is determined by the length of the staircase.
On the other hand, a curved stairlift is determined by the length and number of bends needed for the complete stairlift solution.
As for the chair unit, it can be provided basic or with additional features.
Please feel free to contact us for free quotation.
3. How long is the product warranty?
4. Who is the manufacturer?
5. What is the power consumption?
6. How long is the stairlift delivery time?
7. How long is the stairlift installation?
8. What is the maximum weight the lift can carry?
9. How long can the stairlift last?
10. Is the stairlift lightning proof?
11. Does the stairlift stop if power failure?
12. I have a narrow and curve staircase. Can the stairlift be installed?
13. Will the stairlift be installed to my wall or staircase?
The stairlift rail will be mounted on the staircase. The wall and hand rail will remain untouched.
The stairlift is neatly screwed on the stairs with small supports. There is therefore no need to drill in the wall.
14. Will the stairs still be walkable for others?
15. There is a door or a passage at the bottom of the stairs. How does it remain free?
16. At the top of the stairs is a door or a passage. How can I get on and off?
17. What if I am at the bottom of the stairs, but the stairlift is at the top of the stairs?
The lift is using a small AC motor which is powered by 2 batteries of 12 Volt each. The power consumption is of the motor is around 250Watt. It uses the power from the batteries when it is running up or downstairs. If not in use the lift is on the charger. It is just like your hand phone. The charger is connected to a normal power socket or power outlet in the house.
When the lift is operating it is not connected to any power cord. Therefore the lift is lightning proof. If the lift is charging, then by a direct lightning hit the charger might get damaged. So for houses in prone areas an additional protector is advised. Ask our staff for one unit to be installed during the installation.
The maximum weight the lift can carry is 130kg, and that is based on continuous load. We do have heavier clients, 140kg, which are using the lift without problems.
Good after sales service